How to get to the Mannheim factory.
By car and by bus.
Coming from the north - to the Viernheim junction.
- Take the A 67/A 6 motorway to the Viernheim motorway junction..
- Head towards "Stadtmitte" (city centre), continuing on the B 38 until the "Mannheim-Käfertal/Waldhof" exit.
- After exiting take a sharp right towards "Waldhof-Ost".
- Continue towards "Waldhof-Ost". Then follow the signs to the plant.
Coming from the east or south - Mannheim junction (Stuttgart, Nuremberg, Heilbronn, Basel, Karlsruhe).
- Take the A 6 motorway to the Mannheim junction.
- Head towards "Stadtmitte" (city centre), continuing on the A 656 until the "Mannheim-Feudenheim" exit.
- Continue towards Mannheim-Vogelstang, then Mannheim-Käfertal.
- Follow the road through the Käfertal industrial estate (Neustadter-Str. passing ABB and Boveristr.) and follow the signs to the plant.
Coming from the west (Saarbrücken).
- Take the A 6 motorway to the "Mannheim Nord/Sandhofen" exit.
- Head towards "Stadtmitte" (city centre), continuing on the B 44.
- Turn right at the second junction towards Hafengebiet 3 and 4.
- Follow the main road (Diffenéstr.) towards "Luzenberg-Ost"
Mannheim Hauptbahnhof (main station).
- Take the train to Mannheim Hauptbahnhof (main station), where ICE and IC/EC trains also stop.
- Continue with the regional train towards Lampertheim or with local public transport towards Frankfurt to the Mannheim-Luzenberg train station. When checking the schedule for the trains going towards Frankfurt look out for the note "M-Luzenberg".
- An alternative is taking the tram departing from the area in front of the train station. Take Line 1 towards Schönau or Line 3 towards Sandhofen until the "Luzenberg" stop which is located right next to the plant.
- Use the airport shuttle which travels directly from Frankfurt to Mannheim. The bus stops near the train station. You can then take a taxi or take the tram which is right across the way (Line 3 towards MA-Sandhofen). Or take one of the trains of German railways, the Deutsche Bahn (for directions see the DB).